Good gravy - I looked outside a few minutes ago and it is snowing! That is not good news when your mode of transportation is a pair of crutches and you really need to go to work in the morning. I have only been using these things since Sunday but I have great sympathy for anyone who has to use them for a long time. I have been having knee issues for awhile but Sunday, all I did was turn from the sink to the refrigerator and heard a loud pop and instant pain. The knee is somewhat better today and I do plan on venturing in to work. Thursday is my visit to the orthopedist.
Having a bum knee does not make for easy gardening so I hope this little problem can be fixed by next March. In the mean time, I have been enjoying some pictures from this last summer and one of our trips to the Botanical Gardens.
This trip to the gardens was in the fall and there were scarecrows everywhere! Fall is a great time to go since the weather is some what cooler and the leaves have started to turn.
I was just looking through the photos I still need to print and came across these! I want go make a visit to the gardens in the spring...it would be nice to compare the summer, fall and spring photos.
ReplyDeleteHope you're feeling better soon!
I'm posting as anonymous...I can't sign with my account the way you have this set up...not sure why.
Katie