Bareroot roses are here! For anyone wanting to plant roses, this is an awesome way to make a rose garden without a lot of investment. They are easy to plant and really inexpensive. If you don't want to spend much, try Fred Meyers, Shopko or Bi-Mart for roses priced at $2.99. Cost-Co will have Jackson and Perkins roses also. Last year you could get 2 roses for around $15.00.
I have a spot where I intend on making a real rose garden. My neighbor girl is working on clearing out the flowers and garden residue as we speak. After my surgery next week, I should be able to start planting. But I am going this weekend to pick up my roses - bareroot roses don't last on the market very long.
You will need a 5 gal bucket or something to soak them well before you plant - just follow the directions and enjoy this summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment